Texture Smith Docs
Texture Smith is a texture creation program built for Unity capable of creating PBR textures in editor or during runtime.
Click here for a guide to getting started.
- Fast enough for real time use. (Depending on texture size + count.)
- Multiple intuitive painting techiques like projection, uv, and distance.
- Shader agnostic so WYSIWYG.
- Heightblending. (Optional.)
- Built in ProceduralMaterial support.
- Built in TextMesh Pro support.
- Use as many brushes as you want.
- Texture creation.
- Character creator system.
- Painting programs.
- Procedural texture generation.
- Runtime effects like blood, dirt, or explosions.
The techniques wont work as well if your mesh shares uvs. For instance every face of the built in Unity cube has the same uvs, so you would only be able to paint to one face.